The Bridgeport Islamic Community Center wishes all the Muslims Happy Eid Ul Adha. As per the announcement of the Hajj authorities in Saudi Arabia, the Eid is on Friday, July 31, 2020.
7:00 AM Prayer: Open Admission [100 men, 20 Women]
8:00 AM Prayer: Ticked Admission [100 men, 20 Women]
9:00 AM Prayer: Ticketed Admission [100 men, 20 Women]
10:00 AM Prayer: Open Admission [100 men, 20 Women]
1:00 PM Jumma Prayer: Open Admission for those who missed Eid prayer [100 men, 20 Women]
1. Those in high-risk groups and over the age of 65 should continue to stay safe and stay home
2. All bathrooms are closed
3. All water fountains are closed
4. All Qurans and printed material are removed
5. Brothers and sisters are allowed to attend prayers but no children under 13 years old
6. Face masks are required for everyone during their stay in the mosque. The mosque will not provide face masks.
7. Temperature will be taken for every person entering the masjid
8. Social distancing is implemented where prayer spots are marked
9. Bring your prayer rug